Your health and safety are our #1 concern, so before you arrive please note our new policies:
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell. Per state requirements, no one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the establishment.
- Please wear a mask. All individuals that enter the store must have a face covering on that covers the nose and mouth.
- Only services that can be completed without the removal of the face covering are currently permitted. At this time, we cannot perform beard trims, shaves, etc.
- All services must be on an appointment basis, per state requirements.
- Please call ahead to reduce any potential wait times.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time.
- If you are an individual at high risk, we will gladly coordinate a time with you to limit your exposure.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be maintained in the seating area and at stations.
- Please limit family members in the seating area when possible. Store occupancy will be restricted, per state requirements.
Please give us a call if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding!